St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Will there be a parade this year?
- Yes! Well, kinda sorta. We will absolutely be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, but to ensure the safety of all participating and the community at large, it will look a bit different. This year we will be hosting a drive-thru celebration in the old Sears Building parking lot (425 Rice St., St. Paul, MN 55103). Sign up to secure your spot to drive-thru a celebration of St. Patrick’s Day full of plenty of Irish cheer and all of our dignitaries, including Miss Shamrock and Mr. Pat 2020/2021. Click here to sign up. DEADLINE TO APPLY: February 17, 2021
- Where will the parade take place?
- This year’s celebration will take place in the parking lot of the old Sears Building, located at 425 Rice St., St. Paul, MN 55103.
- How can my family and I watch the parade?
- Reserve your spot in the drive-thru celebration for you and your family here. Each form submission allows for one vehicle entry. If you plan to have multiple vehicles drive through, please submit your information for each vehicle. Due to COVID-19, there are only 150 spots available and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Can my clan or business be in the “parade”?
- To comply with COVID-19 safety measures, clans will only be allowed to drive through the parade. You can sign up for your spot here. As for businesses, only our corporate sponsors are eligible to participate in the event as stationery units. If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, click here.
- How much does it cost to attend your event?
- As always, our
paradedrive-thru celebration is FREE to attend.
- As always, our
- Will there be food and drinks at this event?
- In order to keep everyone safe and mitigate risk, there will not be any food or drink available at our event. Feel free to bring along your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy in your vehicles while you wait and cruise through our lineup of Irish cheer! Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- What COVID-19 precautions and safety measures are you taking?
Masks will be worn and social distancing will be practiced throughout the entirety of the event as recommended by CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone involved in this celebration. All stationary units will stay within their socially distanced section of the event. No walking between groups, with the exception of a few event coordinators, will be allowed.
All Drive-Thru participants must remain inside their vehicle (car, truck, SUV) at all times. If you dare to brave the chilly great northern air with an open air vehicle or have your windows rolled down, then all occupants of your vehicle must be wearing a mask. No walking will be permitted.
As another precaution, we are also limiting the number of drive-thru participants to a maximum of 150 vehicles. This will be determined on a first come, first served basis.
If you have any more questions regarding this event, please reach out and we will be happy to answer them. We appreciate all of the patience and support as we navigate in planning a very new, yet dare we say exciting, St. Patrick’s Day event!
Email us at: email@example.com